Monday, February 13, 2012

iPhone & Technological Innovation


So last week I bought the iPhone 4. I love it so far! 
To me it is a true testiment to technological innovation in people’s daily lives and within the workplace itself. The iPhone, along with countless of other technological advancements, can drastically help to increase and stimulate people’s productivity in the work that they do. For example, right now I am writing this blog right now on my iPhone while I’m just sitting around and I have a free moment. The new technology is engaging and stimulates me to want to do more things just because I can with such ease! Personally, I have seen my productivity double since I purchased the iPhone and have been using it to get tasks done with my school and work with Stop the Hate, Spread the Hope.
So basically the theme I’m trying to get across to everybody with this blog is that use technology to your advantage because using it the right way might just lead to your success.